We are here to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic. For any assistance you need, contact Kati Hyland.
Society dues are $75/year per society and provide valuable member-only access and discounts on your society annual conference and other educational opportunities throughout the year. 2020 Sponsorship brochure now available.
GONL is organized for charitable, scientific and educational purposes. Its purposes are to:
- Promote and enhance the practice of nursing administration and leadership in a health care setting;
- Help members develop skills in administration and leadership, human resources, materials management and finance;
- Disseminate information on current practices, new knowledge and technology;
- Provide a forum to explore the impact health care issues have on hospitals and nursing practice;
- Provide GHA assistance and resources; and
- Foster and promote a collegial working relationship with other health care executives, medical practitioners and nursing educators.
2020 Georgia Organization of Nurse Leaders (GONL) Annual Meeting
Originally scheduled for Oct. 19-21 has been CANCELED. Please contact Kati Hyland or Ryan Russell for more information.
Online Education: PPE Conservation and Community Partnerships (Webinar T7068)
Thu, May 28, 2020 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Click here to register.
This webinar is complimentary for all.
Frankie Beck COO Heritage Sleep Concepts
Sarah Omess, MSN, APRN, AGCNS-BC, AGPNP-BC Clinical Nurse Specialist at Emory University Hospital
Charles Platt, FACHE, CSSBB, CMRP Director of Supply Chain Services at Navicent Health in Macon, Georgia.
Presented by the Georgia Organization of Nursing Leaders (GONL), this complimentary webinar will provide helpful tips and strategies nurses, hospitals and other ancillary departments have used to extend the use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you are registering for an out-of-state hospital association, please contact the education department at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 770-249-4542.
Thank you to our 2020 Annual Conference Platinum Sponsor!