For a nominal charge, GHA members can take advantage of more than 100 quality and timely online webinars every year.
- An unlimited number of individuals can participate from a hospital site/phone line.
- Webinars are convenient, low-cost, do not require travel, and provide access to expert speakers.
- Contact hours and continuing education (CE) credits are available for nurses, nursing home administrators, and/or physicians, based on content
- Three convenient ways to participate:
- Live- Join our webinars at the scheduled time to be able to ask your questions of our presenters in real time. Visit our Event Calendar to register for upcoming sessions.
- Recording- Not sure if you’ll be able to make the live session, or did something come up at the last minute? All registered participants will receive a link to the recording of the webinar that you have 60 days to view at your convenience, at no additional charge.
- On Demand- If you missed the announcement or weren’t able to register in time, click on the links below to register and be taken directly to recordings of past sessions.
To receive notifications about upcoming educational sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our distribution list.
**For out-of-state hospital associations, please contact the Education Department to register.