For a nominal charge, GHA members can take advantage of more than 100 quality and timely webinars every year.
- An unlimited number of individuals can participate from any location. One registration provides unlimited access for all employees and trustees of your hospital.
- Webinars are convenient, low-cost, do not require travel, and provide access to expert speakers.
- Contact hours and continuing education (CE) credits are available for nurses, nursing home administrators, and/or physicians, based on content
- There are three convenient ways to participate:
- Live- Join our webinars at the scheduled time to be able to ask your questions of our presenters in real time. Visit our Event Calendar to register for upcoming sessions.
- Recording- Not sure if you’ll be able to make the live session, or did something come up at the last minute? All registered participants will receive a link to the recording of the webinar that you have 60 days to view at your convenience at no additional charge.
- On Demand- If you missed the announcement or weren’t able to register in time for one of our previously held webinars, email email@example.com to register and get access to the recording.
To receive notifications about upcoming educational sessions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our distribution list.
**Out-of-state hospital associations, please contact the Education Department to register.