We are here to support you during the COVID-19 pandemic. For any assistance you need, contact Kati Hyland.
Society dues are $75/year per society and provide valuable member-only access and discounts on your society annual conference and other educational opportunities throughout the year. 2020 Sponsorship brochure now available.
GONL is organized for charitable, scientific and educational purposes. Its purposes are to:
- Promote and enhance the practice of nursing administration and leadership in a health care setting;
- Help members develop skills in administration and leadership, human resources, materials management and finance;
- Disseminate information on current practices, new knowledge and technology;
- Provide a forum to explore the impact health care issues have on hospitals and nursing practice;
- Provide GHA assistance and resources; and
- Foster and promote a collegial working relationship with other health care executives, medical practitioners and nursing educators.
2020 GONL Annual Conference
This meeting, originally scheduled for Oct. 19-21, has been CANCELED. However, we look forward to offering virtual education options during the year. Please contact Kati Hyland or Ryan Russell if you have any questions.
Thank you to our 2020 Annual Conference Platinum Sponsor!