Society dues are $75/year per society and provide valuable member-only access and discounts on your society annual conference and other educational opportunities throughout the year. 2019 Sponsorship Brochure available now!
GONL is organized for charitable, scientific and educational purposes. Its purposes are to:
- Promote and enhance the practice of nursing administration and leadership in a health care setting;
- Help members develop skills in administration and leadership, human resources, materials management and finance;
- Disseminate information on current practices, new knowledge and technology;
- Provide a forum to explore the impact health care issues have on hospitals and nursing practice;
- Provide GHA assistance and resources; and
- Foster and promote a collegial working relationship with other health care executives, medical practitioners and nursing educators.
The 2019 GONL Annual Conference and 50th Anniversary was held in mid-September in Savannah. Thanks to all who made this a great event. Stay tuned for information on our 2020 meeting.
Thank you to our 2019 Annual Conference Platinum Sponsor!