Society dues are $75/year per society and provide valuable member-only access and discounts on your society annual conference and other educational opportunities throughout the year. 2019 Sponsorship Brochure available now!
GONL is organized for charitable, scientific and educational purposes.
Its purposes are to:
- Promote and enhance the practice of nursing administration and leadership in a health care setting;
- Help members develop skills in administration and leadership, management of human resources, materials and financial resources;
- Represent nursing leaders in their dealings with GHA;
- Provide a communication vehicle for the dissemination of information on current practices, new knowledge and technology;
- Provide a forum on health care issues to explore and explain the impact these issues have on hospitals and nursing practice;
- Provide GHA, upon its request, assistance and resources in GONL's area of expertise; and
- Foster and promote a collegial working relationship with other health care executives, medical practitioners and nursing educators in the regions and state.
Join us for the 2019 GONL Annual Conference and 50th Anniversary!
September 16-18, 2019
The DeSoto Savannah
15 East Liberty Street
GONL Member: $225
GONL Non-Member: $325
Guest Rate (full conference): $125
Guest Rate (50th Gala only): $75
*Registration deadline is Aug. 30
Click HERE to make hotel reservations. Room rate is $179/night. Use group/convention code GHA.
Thank you to our 2019 Annual Conference Platinum Sponsor!