Society dues are $75/year per society and provide valuable member- only access and discounts on your society annual conference and other educational opportunities throughout the year.
GONL is organized for charitable, scientific and educational purposes as a not-for-profit association.
Its purposes are to:
- Promote and enhance the practice of nursing administration and leadership in a health care setting;
- Help members develop skills in nursing home administration and leadership and in the management of human, material and financial resources;
- Represent nursing administrators in their dealings with the Association;
- Provide a communication vehicle for the dissemination of information on current practices, new knowledge or technology;
- Provide a forum on health care issues and explore and explain the impact of these issues on hospitals and nursing practice;
- Provide to the Association, upon its request, assistance and resources in the GONL's area of expertise; and
- Foster and promote a collegial working relationship with other health care administrators, medical practitioners and nursing educators in the districts and the state.
Thank you to all the attendees of the 2018 GONL Annual Conference. Mark your calendar for the 2019 GONL Annual Conference! We look forward to seeing you next year!
2019 GONL Annual Conference
September 16-18, 2019
The DeSoto Savannah
Thank you to our 2018 Annual Conference Platinum Sponsor!