Connect with your fellow GAHFM members! Visit the Society Message Boards.
GAHFM members can view the member roster here.
The purpose of the Georgia Association for Healthcare Facility Management (GAHFM) is to develop the practice of health care facilities management and promote the professional development of its members through collaboration and a dedication to lifetime learning.
Its vision is to be the premiere health care facilities management association in Georgia comprised of health care professionals dedicated to the advancement of its membership and the delivery of safe and effective health care facilities.
Its goals are to enhance the practice of health care facilities management by:
- Demonstrating good governance practices that result in the transport and successful operation of the society and its business practices;
- Communicating regularly with our members on the business of the association, opportunities for professional development and emerging trends in health care;
- Providing access to quality educational programming that supports and enlarges our members' collective body of knowledge;
- Advocating for a common sense approach to code development and enforcement practices that eliminates contradictory codes and practices that do not promote the operation of safe health care facilities; and
- Growing the membership of the society through proactive outreach to health care facility managers across the care continuum.
GAHFM is an affiliate of the American Society for Healthcare Engineering.
For a copy of the latest GAHFM newsletter, please contact Kati Hyland.
GAHFM Annual Meeting & Technical Conference
May 29-June 1
The Ritz-Carlton Reynolds, Lake OconeeRegister HERE for the 2018 Annual Meeting.Once registered, download and complete this form to reserve a hotel room.
For a copy of the board meeting minutes and for board job descriptions, please contact Kati Hyland.
If you wish to attend a GAHFM board meeting, please contact Kati Hyland.
For information on available 2018 Sponsorships, please click HERE.