The PHA Patient Safety and Quality Awards recognize health care organizations for their achievements in reducing the risk of medical errors and improving patient safety and medical outcomes. Now accepting applications for 2021 Patient Safety and Quality Awards. Application Deadline is October 30, 2020.
- Critical Access Hospitals
- Hospitals with under 100 Beds
- Hospitals with 100 to 299 Beds
- Hospitals with 300 plus Beds
- Hospital/Health Systems
- Specialty Hospitals (Long Term Acute Care, Rehab, Psychiatric/Behavioral, Other Specialty)
- Josh Nahum Special Award for Achievement in Infection Prevention and Control
*Circle of Excellence Award (does not involve an application)
Given to a hospital that has demonstrated a sustained commitment to quality and patient safety as evidenced by winning this year as well as winning three or more PHA Patient Safety and Quality awards within the previous five years.
2021 Patient Safety and Quality Application
Congratulations to our 2020 Patient Safety Award Winners
Past Winners: 2019, 2018, 2017, 2015-16, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011, 2010, 2009, 2008, 2007, 2006, 2005, 2004, 2003