GHA works with HIDI Analytic Advantage to offer a one-stop shop via a secure web-based platform that provides analytic offerings for hospitals.
What does Analytic Advantage® offer?
- Strategic Planning
- Finance and Policy
- Quality - Readmission and Hospital-Acquired Condition (HAC) reports
Users have the ability to view, download and directly interact with data to assist with decisions in improving hospital operations.
What is Analytic Advantage®PLUS?
GHA Strategic Planning:
- Suite of standard reports that allow a degree of interactivity but present with a basic report structure. Reports are available by service area, geographic region, patient origin and patient disposition.
- Highly interactive reports that allow end users to create custom reports using advanced filtering and build options. Ability to self-define hospital or system-specific service groups for payer group, peer Group, physician group, service area, and service line.
- Executive dashboards present information in varying degrees of complexity and views
- Readmission reports use CMS methodologies and help identify patients with an increased risk of being readmitted within 30 days.
- Readmission reports are available at an executive summary level dashboard and robust detailed dashboards are available for condition-specific (AMI, CHF, PN), and all-cause, hospital-wide readmissions (HWR) readmission analyses.
Analytic Advantage® FAQs”:
How are users added?
Submit a completed user request form signed by the CEO or CEO’s designee
(form located in the ‘Forms’ tab on www.hidianalyticadvantage.com)
Is there training available?
A library of quick training videos is on the Analytic Advantage website under the
‘Training’ tab; user manual, upcoming in-person training and webinars available on request.
What data is available?
GDDS data from January 1, 2011 through September 30, 2016
Is there an extra cost?
There is no fee for GHA Strategic Planning reports. Readmission reports are available for a six-month trial period and then will be subscription based.